Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our Family Trip to Utah

Last Thursday we went up to Utah, we had so much with Brad and Jennet and cousin Jake! We went to Visit Uncle Doug and Aunt Patsi, saw there HUGE Cat! We went to Zion National Park, Fishing, Out to Dinner, to the St. George Temple, and to Red Hills to take pictures. Played ZONK and had a good time! I WON the very first time I played.... Beginers luck I guess...
Here are some pictures of our trip.
Uncle Doug's New cat scared Julianna, He put his paw on her hand and she freaked out.
Here is Julianna and Daddy, after he saved her from "HARLEY" the big cat!!!



1 comment:

The Butterfields said...

My little Joseph doesn't like Harley much as well. . .but I guess it's only fair since Harley doesn't much like the other grandkids who torture him!